Tata Italia SPA in the person of legal representative, domiciled at Km 5,2 SNC on provincial road 231 Bitonto (BA) informs you that in accordance with art. 13 of European regulation n. 2016/679 (GDPR) the data given by you during the compilation of the online form, will be treated by Tata to:
a. Give information about services requested by you and about products of your interest.
b. Fulfill obligations provided for laws, regulations, and European provisions.
c. Permit Tata to exercise own rights in judicial site and to suppress illegal behavior.
To provide these details is necessary for the purposes set out in advance and the related processing does not require the approval of the client. The refusal to provide these information means the impossibility to respond to the request.
The Data Protection Directive applies to any operation or set of operations which is performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or assemblies of personal data, as the collection, the registration, the organization, the structuring, the maintenance, the adjustment or the revision, the extraction, the consulting, the use, the communication through transmission, distribution or every other means of “making available”, the comparison or the interconnection, the limitation, the removal or the destruction. The Data Protection Directive will be applied through eligible instruments to guarantee the security as well as the confidentiality and could be done even through automated tools useful to memorize, manage and transmit the data.
Client Data are treated by Tata employees with automated tools, for as long as necessary for the accomplishment of the purpose they have been collected and, in any case, no longer than 24 months after the collection for regulatory purposes.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENTThe Holder of the treatment of personal data processed following the consultation of our site is TATA ITALIA S.p.A, with its headquarters in S.p. 231 km 5,200 - Parco Commerciale Barese 70032 Bitonto (BA).
DATA PROTECTION MANAGERThe person in charge of data protection is Serafina Guerrieri, e-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and Sguerrieri_1979@libero.it
In relation to the data Processing of your data, you may exercise the rights permitted by the art. 15 of European regulation n. 2916/679 and in particular, inter alia, you have the right to:
- Obtain the information about the existence or not of personal data concerning him or her, even if not already enrolled, and the communication in an intelligible form;
· Obtain the indication of:
- Origin of personal data
- Category of processed personal data
- The period of data retention or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine such period;
- Purposes and conditions of data processing; the logic involved in processing data with electronic tools;
- Contact detail of the owner , those in charge and responsible of the data processing designated in accordance with the art.37;
- Subjects or categories of subject to whom personal data could be communicated or people involved who could become aware of data as designated representative on the territory of the nation, as responsible or in charge with processing data;
- The right to be informed about adequate warranties in accordance with the art. 46 regarding the transfer of personal data to a different nation or to an international organization.
- The update, the adjustment and, when necessary, the integration of data;
- The removal, the transformation in anonymous way or the freezing of processing data violating the law even those do not need the maintenance in relation to the purposes of collection or processing afterwards;
- The limitation of data processing concerning him or her or the opposition to the processing.
· Full or partial opposition
- To data processing for legitimate reasons concerning him or her and to the purposes of the collection;
- To data processing concerning him or her aiming to send advertising material, commercial and promotional purposes.
· Lodge a complaint to a competent authorities
The removal or the modification of data will be processed according to the timing forecast for every service listed above. You could exercise your right listed above through a request sent via registered letter addressed to: Tata SRL - Strada Provinciale 231 Km 5,2 SNC Bitonto (BA) or via e-mail to: TATAITALIA@PEC.IT
Do not miss the latest news in the world Tata Italia. subscribe to the newsletter